Wednesday 12 June 2013

National art gallery- A paint that inspire me~~~

It's hang on the second floor, the first time I saw it my parents was the first thing came to my mind. 

An ink painting, background is white, when you look at it at the side angle, it's just look like several mountains. There were three big mountain overlapping by few hills, biggest then middle then the smallest hill, two of the mountain were at the left side and the other right side, in a triangle shape.

My first thought after saw this ink painting, my parents came into my mind, because I saw that the right side mountain looks like a guy kneeing down, and the left side mountains look like two old parents. I feel that the guy was so sad and probably his parent were gone, the guy just look so hopeless, he tried to talk, to share something to his parents but was too late, the guy could just kneeing down doing nothing.

Why I got such feeling, because from the time I be sensible I just realize that filial to our parents is can't wait until we need them, not only appreciate when we lost them. Nowadays I feel that parents just only need us stay beside them, is just that simple, even though we have free time to join friends or clubbing, but we forgot that someone was waiting us, waiting for our caring. When I was a kid I used to argue with my parents oftentimes, till they cried and punished me, but now I started realized that actually they need me anytime. 

I don't know whether this can be count as an inspiration from National Art Gallery, but it really make me feel so touch about this ink painting,and I never thought that art painting can really inspire people to think more deeper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment