Tuesday 4 June 2013


Fourth exercise: Color’s meaning, my beloved color


Purple represent powerful, leader, royalty, nobility, luxury, mystery. This few representative of purple could be found out at any website, normally purple are mystery, a symbol of power in my personal view.

Purple normally is use for meditation, seeking inspiration, to give people calm down and start thinking, is kind of spiritual fulfillment. As we can see, from the past purple has been used as a symbol of power, also in most of the magic performance purple had been used as a symbol of mystery.

How purple form? Normally is a combination between blue and red, from the research I learned that red is a focus point, represent active and dynamic, while blue can be function as a calming process, cooling down people feeling, expansive as well (here might be saying that blue color can also make people express their feeling ).

Purple can remove our worry, to calm people down or even can affect depression, most of the gemstones is made by using purple color, it’s associated with mysticism and purification, most of the meditation also using lots of purple color as a support tool.

I found some similarity between purple’s meaning and my personal characteristic, those online research said that people who likes purple are sensitive and compassionate, understanding and supportive, think of others before us. My personal view for why I chose purple as my favorite color, not only it’s mystery and powerful, as the research said that sometimes I was like so sensitive, so care about how people think of me, compassionate will be like when I saw those beggar my rational and emotional will argue whether I should donate some money to them or not.

At the last, purple I think that it is a quite controversial color compare to others, it could be good for express also can be affect depression, but I like it, mystery and royalty, like a batman(he should turn the black into purple…).

Here are the references:

No comments:

Post a Comment